International Health Consulting
Glamhealth provides advisory strategies and services for the internationalization of health groups in Portugal by sharing the knowledge and experience gained in international markets.
Areas addressed in the internationalisation strategy
Mission: To internationalize Portuguese Health Services
Partnerships: Agreements with European Public Health Systems, agreements with international health insurance, hospital partnerships in the areas of education, research and health care.
Lines of Action:
• Cross-boarder Health Care
• Agreements with European Health Systems
• Medical Tourism
• Agreements with Health Insurance International / work directly with patients.
• Hospital Network Coordination
• Agreements with Public and Private Hospitals Networks in Portugal
• Communication of clinical information, billing and payment processes.
• Advisory to the Internationalization of the Hospital.
CentroPT Health Alliance
Promoted by CCDRC, GLH has played a key role in the economical health strategy of the central region of Portugal. To generate cluster dynamics and promote international partnerships with other leading regions in the healthcare industry, is one of the major objectives of the regional H2020 strategy.